The smart new tank, combined with the other winning features of the FG 500, make this a hydroponic system to be reckoned with. It offers all the benefits of a pot-based ebb and flood system, but stands out from the crowd, with excellent root capacity, easy access to the pump and nutrient, and an ample volume of nutrient solution for the plant capacity of the system. Of course, the most important feature of all is that despite being a compact system, the FG 500 can sustain enormous plants for virtually any timescale!
The new Flo-Gro 510 is a low-level floor standing system designed to maximise growing room, and there will also be an option to connect multiple systems together for easier maintenance of nutrient solution levels. As with all Flo Gro systems, there is easy access to both the pump and nutrient solution, and the tank and planter are of the usual high quality robust moulded plastic.
Dimensions: Length: 1100mm x Width: 590mm Depth: x 300mm
The IWS Pro system is a premium quality version of the already successful IWS flood and drain system.
The idea behind the Pro system is to fill and drain as quickly as possible, it takes less than half the time of a normal system.
The main benefit of a Pro over a regular system is that the bigger sized systems fill and drain twice as quickly, giving you better control of your feed times and avoiding leaving your root mass submerged in nutrient solution for longer than needed;
Nutriculture Ebb & Flood systems allow you to control every aspect of your grow. Plant in any growing medium, with or without pots and adjust the number and duration of feeds to get the optimum performance from your plants. Your plants sit on a table, placed above a nutrient solution tank. A timer is used to set the frequency at which nutrient solution is pumped from the tank to FLOOD the table and is then allowed to EBB away.
• Performance – incredible growth and the biggest yields.
• Easy transplant – transplant 50mm pots directly from the X-Stream into the Amazon or transplant cuttings into the 80mm pots with a few clay pebbles.
• Clean and very little waste – only growing medium used is the medium that the plants are started in or, if transplanting from an X-Stream, no medium at all.
• Practical – easy access to root chamber for inspection and maintenance.
• Flexible – 6 lid options to suit your growing arrangement, grow in 50mm or 80mm pots. Grow a large number of short plants or a few very large plants.
Single Amazon L 82cm x W 74cm x H 38.5cm. Suitable for 32 plants.