- Reviews (0)
The Minimax 150w Digital Lighting Kit
Test results have shown that three MINIMAX 150 units produced better yields than one 600w Digital unit. The 600w Digi ballast is rated at 2.75amps whereas the MINIMAX 150 is rated at 0.63amp. In real terms you could run four Minimax 150 units for less power consumption than one 600w digital unit. Four MiniMax 150w will cover nearly twice the area of one 600w for less energy cost.
Advantages of the Minimax 150w include the following
• Draws only 0.63 amp
• Reduced power consumption. Uses a fifth when compared with the 600w electronic ballast
• High lumen output
• Low bulb temperature. Reducing the need for high volume cooling fans
• Added stability for the environment
• Full RF filtration
• No need for costly contact/relay controllers Operates when used with any timer
• Operates with either M/H or HPS 150w bulbs
• The Minimax 150 Ballast carries a full three year guarantee
The Minimax 150 is not like the standard ballast, the Minimax 150 is a completely new way to maximise the light/energy within the growing environment. One of the most technically advanced electronic 150w ballast available anywhere.
Why is The Minimax 150 so different? The reason is not merely about reduced power consumption. The Minimax 150 electronic ballast uses the latest micro-processor technology to regulate and control the energy to light ratio. This allows for the use of either HPS or Metal Halide bulbs.
The Minimax 150 ballast contains the latest technology micro-processors which regulate the ballast as follows
• Makes continuous adjustments based upon lamp type used
• Monitors the bulb to maintain the optimum light output to power ratio
• Reduces energy consumption and bulb temperature producing maximum light
• Adjusts to compensate for bulb degradation
• Controls light output to bulb temperature efficiency, (maximum light, minimum energy)
The Minimax 150 is programmed to soft start. No need for the usual initial start-up power surge to ignite the bulb. This will extend bulb life and allows for several units to start at the same time, without a large draw on power.
The Minimax 150
• High lumens per watt output.
• Completely silent in operation.
• Fully compliant with all CE Regulations for safety.
• Each unit is factory tested for a full twelve hours to ensure product quality and reliability.