The IWS Pro system is a premium quality version of the already successful IWS flood and drain system.
The idea behind the Pro system is to fill and drain as quickly as possible, it takes less than half the time of a normal system.
The main benefit of a Pro over a regular system is that the bigger sized systems fill and drain twice as quickly, giving you better control of your feed times and avoiding leaving your root mass submerged in nutrient solution for longer than needed;
• Performance – incredible growth and the biggest yields.
• Easy transplant – transplant 50mm pots directly from the X-Stream into the Amazon or transplant cuttings into the 80mm pots with a few clay pebbles.
• Clean and very little waste – only growing medium used is the medium that the plants are started in or, if transplanting from an X-Stream, no medium at all.
• Practical – easy access to root chamber for inspection and maintenance.
• Flexible – 6 lid options to suit your growing arrangement, grow in 50mm or 80mm pots. Grow a large number of short plants or a few very large plants.
Single Amazon L 82cm x W 74cm x H 38.5cm. Suitable for 32 plants.
AutoPot automatic watering systems are some of the simplest to use and can be left unattended for weeks due to the capability of the Aquavalve. These watering systems require no power, timers or pumps, just gravity pressure from a waterbutt or tank is all that's required. The pots & trays can also be easily moved around under lights and if the plants grow too large they can be spaced further apart with ease.
The new Flo-Gro 510 is a low-level floor standing system designed to maximise growing room, and there will also be an option to connect multiple systems together for easier maintenance of nutrient solution levels. As with all Flo Gro systems, there is easy access to both the pump and nutrient solution, and the tank and planter are of the usual high quality robust moulded plastic.
Dimensions: Length: 1100mm x Width: 590mm Depth: x 300mm
Created by Intelligent Watering Systems, these highly refined modular flood and drain set ups come with a wide selection of user-friendly features that make them the number one choice for the discerning flood and drain grower.
The IWS Flood & Drain System delivers water based nutrients to your plants via a pump. As the water is forced through your growing medium of choice it replaces all the stale oxygen in your pots with fresh oxygen giving your roots a boost every time they feed.
Complete air pump and stone kit to work with the 6, 12, 18 & 24 Pot DWC bubbler systems from IWS. Each pump kit has been designed to work with the different sized systems. Be sure to order the correct pump kit for your system.
18 Outlet Air Pump
ET40 Air pump
18 x air-stones + air pipe
1 x 18-way manifold